1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I was never a Pokemon fan growing up. I was a few years too old for it. The concept of Go seems really cool to me, though.

My boys are obsessed with Pokemon, so I'm going to wind up playing it with them sooner or later. I'll report back.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As an activity a parent can share with a child, it seems valuable. Have seen multiple friends of mine post on Facebook about playing with their kids, and they all look like they're having fun.

My daughter and I rock out to the KidzBop XM radio station. Who am I to judge?

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

At her age, that's all on you, dude. :) At least get the Foo Fighters or Metallica lullaby CDs.

5. Big Circus

You better fight with every ounce of strength to keep the Fresh Beat Band out of your life. That shit will destroy you.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm glad I made it through the Calliou years without the kiddo discovering that shitshow.

7. Big Circus

I have grown to appreciate Kidz Bop because I know the lyrics are going to be fine. We're down at the beach and my sister-in-law put on her daughter's favorite song for the kids to dance to. I'm nodding and smiling until I hear the words "fuck me like a Haitian." Now I have a nasty, filthy mouth when the boys aren't around, but seriously, what the fuck?

Vombatus likes this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 wheels on a big rig ...

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I've said it here before, but I saw a Kidz Bop commercial with the kids singing Maroon 5's "This Love" and I thought it was quite strange that kids who bought that CD would hear other kids singing: "I tried my best to feed her appetite. Keep her coming every night. So hard to keep her satisfied, oh!"

Not exactly the most cleanest lyrics in the world.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Instead of waterboarding, we should just show suspected terrorists episodes of Caillou on a loop 24/7. The War on Terror would be over within a week.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), the only black Republican in the chamber, spoke on the floor today about being profiled by US Capitol Police or a similar law enforcement division. Apparently, he's eager to get primaried. The GOP will have no problem finding an heir to the throne of Strom Thurmond and putting Sen. Scott back in his place.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You think Tim Scott is anything other than extremely popular with the Republican base in South Carolina?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.