1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Pence seems a win-win to me. Another lead weight around the neck of Cheeto Jesus, and the fine residents of the Hoosier state get rid of him too. Score!

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey man, Dick was giving him an Orlando bounce even before Comey scolded her.

It's an honest question.

You might not appreciate Trump's response, but that's sort of irrelevant.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I think that was Fake Dick ... Though it is hard to tell.

old_tony, BTExpress and YankeeFan like this.
  4. YankeeFan

Game changer. Will Trump change his mind with additional time to consider?

5. YankeeFan

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

When will we learn . . . what exactly?

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Both of those articles essentially say the same thing. Trump does not do little white lies, he trots out the full Joseph Goebells style Big Lie. Thousands of Arab-Americans celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers, celebrations of the Dallas police killings in eleven cities. I'm with the writer. Ok, this happened in eleven cities. Name them, please. If you can't, it is complete bullshit, made up to feed the race fear and hatred. With Hitler, it was the Jews and the Gypsies and the Communists. Trump favors Moslems, Mexicans, and Blacks. It's the exact same technique though, demonizing "the other", scapegoating and pointing the finger of blame at the non-native.

You can deny it. You try can trotting out Godwin's Law. The bottom line is that Trump is using the exact same tactics and techniques though, and if you excuse him for doing so, you have become a part of it.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That we have to isolate, destroy or otherwise keep out do something bad to those evil Mooslems because that will ... do something!

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

No, I'm just disappointed he didn't go with Chris Christie.
    Now he definitely won't get my vote.

10. YankeeFan

Trump on FOX talking about not letting in folks from "terrorist nations". Says we need "extreme vetting".

Could it drive a wedge between he and Pence before an announcement is even made?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Someone needs to mention the bombing of the King David Hotel to Trump and ask how he defines "terrorist nations".

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Unless they win. I wanted so badly for the Republicans to offer up a viable candidate for this election. Instead they give us Trump, who now gives us a VP candidate who is in big tobacco's pocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.