1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

What difference does it make with the VP? Almost all campaign posters have both candidates' names on them.

On no planet, at no time, does that logo have anything in common with a swastika. A swastika is cocked at an angle and is solid. The Trump logo is straight and obviously two interlocking letters. You're not even reaching, you're just spouting on this one.

RickStain likes this.
  2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I said I was willing to be convinced. I never said there was a candidate I liked. I'm sorry that you don't understand the distinction. I'm guessing YF does understand it, but he is desperate to turn this into some sort of gotcha and admitting as much would run his plan.

4. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

To watch the collision of American arrogance and partisan bluster, turn on FOX News nowish and listen to how everything happening in Turkey right now is Obama's fault.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's all about us, or rather, it's all about me, the retired CPA in the Villages who moved here to get away from the 21st century and the 20th if possible.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

My toilet plugged up tonight. Thanks Obumbo.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Man, the shit that comes out of you - I think you need to look in the mirror for blame!

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

My car died. Thanks Obama.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Interrupting this Obama blamefest with the following actual Trump quote:

"I think Newt is a fantastic person. I think Chris Christie is a fantastic person, been a friend of mine for 15 years. Just a fantastic person. And there's Mike, and Mike has done a great job as governor of Indiana. You look at the numbers, and it's been great -- he's done really a fantastic job."

As you were.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

What a bullshit line. Empty words. Typical Trump.

His followers eat that up: "YEAH!!! SEE!!?!!!!"

But there's nothing there to see.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  12. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Pence had a 44 percent job approval rating in April as the Republican governor of a pretty red state (though it did go for Obama in 2008).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.