1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Don't license your music if you don't want it played at political events.

It's really that easy.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I noticed no Beatles songs being played in the background. I would guess Paul and Yoko probably had some big bad lawyers tell Trump to shove it up his ass.

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Did Freddie Mercury actually license his stuff or did his estate/band do it after he died? I ask because the googles weren't of great help

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Why didn't the night end with Melania? The screaming general lost the dwindling crowd. And, while I think she's a lunatic, Joni Ernst seems to be a rising star in the party. Was the first-night, 11 p.m. speaking slot punishment for publicly saying she didn't want to be VP?

Seems like poor planning.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

In this well-oiled machine of a campaign? Nawwwww.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Did they hire Murph and the Murphtones as the house band?

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"SILENCE, LITTLE PEOPLE! FOR THE DARK LORD'S RISE IS NIGH! AND ONLY I CAN SUMMON HIM! BUT I SWEAR ON THE SOULS OF THE UNDEAD, I WILL OPEN THE SEAL TO HIS DIMENSION OF BLOOD AND TERROR THREE DAYS FROM THIS MOMENT! ONLY THEN, WILL YOU UNGRATEFUL WORMS COME TO KNOW HIS TRUE STRENGTH AND POWER."

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Stoney likes this.
  10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

LOL, Melaina straight plagiarized an entire paragraph from Michelle Obama's speech.

Joe Biden would be so proud.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I was going to be offended that this was a mistake you made from the Blues Brothers. Glad I looked it up! Didn't know Murph and the Murphtones was a real band. I'll still take Murph and the Magic Tones. #We'reOnAMissionFromGod

JakeandElwood and Jake_Taylor like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Chris Cillizza may have to update his Winners and Losers list from tonight. The wife of the Party of Lincoln's nominee is, for now, on the Winners side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.