1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Your continued stupidity is laughable. Keep hating yourself.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Might be a little late for that.

3. TheSportsPredictor

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The plagiarism is one thing. The bigger deal is that it confirms, once again, what a amateur operation the Greatest Businessman in American History is running.

Stoney likes this.
  5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

It makes me smile that the board's most miserable poster keeps going to this well. Is it that difficult for you to string together a different sentence every once in a while? Gotta be a book or two nearby on expanding your vocabulary. Related, when was the last time you smiled -- when you heard the little white boy was killed by a gator?

6. TheSportsPredictor

While there are many, many different ways of saying that you hate yourself, I'll stick with the most basic one so you understand.

7. Mr. Sunshine

I just want to make sure that we treat women with respect in this day and age and not let our political biases contribute to unnecessary comments.

8. Mr. Sunshine

#cheerupDewey

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Tell that to the Republican nominee for president.

cranberry likes this.
  10. Mr. Sunshine

I'm not going to have to start posting in crayon for YOU now, am I?

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I once rooted for a sports team that featured Barry Switzer as its coach and Michael Irvin as one of its star players, so I plead guilty to having once in my life supported a team led by idiots. "Yeah, they're assholes, but they're our assholes."

But the Trump campaign is, generally speaking, an insult to the intelligence of all Americans. Melania Trump's recitation of some generally insignificant words in a generally insignificant speech -- I mean, seriously, what political speech HASN'T had some variation of that very theme? -- was a beautifully artful way of distracting us from the fact that Monday at the Republican National Convention featured Scott Effing Baio and some child of the star of some reality show spewing forth barely intelligible cliches and slogans. Looks like we took the bait, on both sides. We should be deeply concerned about the hatred and fear this team is sowing; instead, in true American fashion, we've been distracted by the beautiful woman who, frankly, probably didn't ask for any of this.

I truly feel sorry for conservatives, those who genuinely believe in conservative principles, who feel forced to root for this team.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

This just blew my mind:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.