1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How many of them were serving in their state legislature?

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And shouldn't someone who was a Marine and is an elected official know what treason is before accusing someone of it?

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

... and vacuums.

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This is the second time you've brought this up as some kind of rebuttal, and god I honestly don't know how a presumably educated adult could be *that* stupid.

When someone directly affiliated with the Democratic campaign pulls the trigger on a cop with no consequences, your weird rebuttal will make sense.

Until then, your stupidity remains a shining example of everything that is wrong with politics.

I'll try to use small words: part of the campaign is different from not part of the campaign. Part of the party is not the same as vaguely sympathetic to it.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

When the legislator actually starts killing people, we can talk.

6. RickStain

Jesus Christ you are tripling down on it.

This is getting to old_tony levels

7. Mr. Sunshine

More small words: Killing cops is worse than saying stupid shit.

BTW, you must be reading a Hitler bio or something because I've noticed you're putting a lot of effort into working "nazi" and "fascist" into your posts lately. You've been using it like Starman uses "blowjob."

8. Smallpotatoes

So I guess you agree that Hillary Clinton has not committed treason or another offense punishable by death?

9. Mr. Sunshine

#yawn

10. Mr. Sunshine

I agree she should not be put to death for her crimes. You can rest easy now, spud.

11. Smallpotatoes

Well, she hasn't been convicted of anything.

12. RickStain

Everyone agrees that killing cops is bad. That is why the people who do it end up dead or in jail for the rest of their lives.

We are having the early beginnings of a literal fascist uprising and fuckwits like you are helping it along because nobody ever bothered to teach you basic critical thinking such that you honestly believe you are making some kind of useful point here.

It is probably going to fade away in electoral defeat, but it is a lot closer than I ever thought I'd see in my lifetime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.