1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

OK.

Keep telling yourself that.

He's a clown show.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I mean, if you really think that revisiting every alliance that holds together the western world is a good idea and that the status quo is overrated, fine. You're dumb and wrong, but whatever.

But while "lol both candidates are the same" probably got some nods from the old men at the McDonald's coffee club, it couldn't possibly come from even a single actual thought committed to the subject.

Double Down, Killick and Dick Whitman like this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You write that as if you and I are at odds ... we're not.

4. RickStain

Please don't vote. Ever. For anything.

5. Dick Whitman

Was directed at Matador.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Dick Whitman

Who is Trump's co-author voting for?

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Rick, your rep as board robot is taking a hit.

RickStain likes this.
  9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Whom

10. RickStain

"Progressives" throwing a hissy fit because they didn't get every single thing on their laundry list can sit and spin. Nobody gets everything they want you ridiculous snowflakes.

National minimum wage is impractical at best and free trade is awesome and should be proudly argued for, but I didn't get those things. Doesn't mean I cry "it is all the same I have no voice!" like a three year old telling mommy he hates her.

Double Down and cranberry like this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He'll do none of these things because he doesn't have the power to do half the shit he wants to. They're presidents, not dictators.

Hey y'all, remember how Obama promised to repeal no child left behind? Boy, I'm so glad he did that...oh wait, he didn't. Hey y'all, remember Obama said he would pass laws to make it easier to form unions. So glad he....that didn't happen either. Well at least he got all the guns laws pa.....fuck.

You're voting for head coach of a shit team, and in Trumps case the congressmen in his own party don't trust him. Doesn't anyone notice that these people promise on all this shit and never deliver on even half of it? It's because they can't. And any time a
    President does start to show some progress the public goes batshit and elects the other side's senators and reps to slow his roll.

12. RickStain

The limitations of the office do not justify the opinion that both candidates are functionally the same. And might I remind you of a little body called the United States Supreme Court.

Seriously, if you genuinely believe there to be no material difference between candidates, the world would be a better place if you removed yourself from all influence. I don't just mean for elections. Let your wife pick the movies and restaurants forever too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.