1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We get the elected officials our lobbyists pay for. The end.

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I have to admit, when I first read it I was thinking HRC stood for Hillary Rodham Clinton, and thought she would catch some shot for claiming a person as her Transgender.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

How progressive!

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

But that doesn't even make sense this time because Donald Trump isn't paid for by lobbyists. You haven't even bothered to think about whether your recycled faux-centrist dumbassery applies in this case.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Meh, it's about the clavicles these days.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You think he's good at boning hags?

Seriously, BYM, you are way off on this one. I understand being disgusted with the options in this elections. On that point, I agree with you, but these are two very different people.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What's the betting line on violence in Philly this week?

Worse than Cleveland?

More bloodshed?

I have to admit that I was surprised that Cleveland turned out to be tame, particularly compared to Dallas and Baton Rouge.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Dismayed by Donald Trump, Michael Bloomberg Will Endorse Hillary Clinton

Michael R. Bloomberg, who bypassed his own run for the presidency this election cycle, will endorse Hillary Clinton in a prime-time address at the Democratic convention and make the case for Mrs. Clinton as the best choice for moderate voters in 2016, an adviser to Mr. Bloomberg said.

The news is an unexpected move from Mr. Bloomberg, who has not been a member of the Democratic Party since 2000; was elected the mayor of New York City as a Republican; and later became an independent.

But it reflects Mr. Bloomberg’s increasing dismay about the rise of Donald J. Trump and a determination to see that the Republican nominee is defeated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/u...ry-clinton-dnc.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.