1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Honesty is not your strong suit. You said he had never been accused before and you still won't admit that was false.

And no, that is not what you said about adding the word "credibly," only part of it. You can't even keep your lies straight any more.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Isn't this his second run for Prez?

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I flipped to Fox News for some dumb reason this afternoon, probably because I was drinking (crossthread), and they were having a discussion about what nicknames Trump could use for Kaine, including these gems: Co-Kaine, Nova-Kaine, and the very clever Kaine and un-Abel. Also mentioned: Hillary picked a Kaine because she's so hobbled by Trump.

I'm not making this up.

YankeeFan and Vombatus like this.
  4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

They and conservative radio have largely succeeded in creating an alternative reality. They produce people like OT and ACQB and my next door neighbor.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Road map, compass and GPS required for the candidate's Sunday morning comments:

“People were so upset when I used the word Muslim,” Trump said. “Oh, you can’t use the word Muslim. Remember this. And I’m OK with that, because I’m talking territory instead of Muslim.”

“Our Constitution is great. But it doesn’t necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, OK?” Trump continued. “Now, we have a religious, you know, everybody wants to be protected. And that’s great. And that’s the wonderful part of our Constitution. I view it differently.”

Trump Says He's Expanded His Proposed Muslim Ban

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Are you quintupling-down on dumb, today?

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

As if he's got 1 billion? He may owe banks 1 billion Not sure he owns things with his name on them.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And he never would have gotten that far without being born with money.

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Are you talking about in 2000, in that party that H. Ross Perot founded that quickly broke up after something weird happened at its convention?

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

A party composed of those supporting Pat Buchanan on one side and John Hagelin, a follower of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, on the other wasn't destined to survive.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nobody stole votes. Looks like Vomb is deep into the Trump Kool-Aid now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.