1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That didn't happen. And when you read history books and wonder why ordinary people ate up total bullshit put out by controlling people, remember that you are one of the bullshit eaters who eagerly forked it in.

2. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

Also, as much as I loathe Trump, I simply cannot support handing the nuclear launch codes to a candidate and party that have proven incapable of properly securing their emails.

Vombatus likes this.
  3. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

Of course the DNC screwed Sanders. The fix was in for Hillary from the second she announced her candidacy.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Well, it IS her turn, you know.

5. RickStain

When you type, I can almost see Trump holding your hands and pushing the fingers down for you, while Putin dictates.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Most recent conventions haven't given much of a bumb. Trump's looks to be pretty big.

But, bigger than that, even if he drops a little following the Dem convention, is the percentage of people willing to consider voting for him.

His new ceiling is 48%. What's Hillary's floor?

9. RickStain

You're going to need to cite basically all of that.

Also his current rcp average is 44, not 48.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

J.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I say this with all sincerity (and not just to you, but to anyone who supports Trump or thinks Democrats are the real poopyheads here):

Please list the ways in which Trump is A) exceptional (attention-whoring doesn't count), and B) reflective of the American value system.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.