1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

What's great about message boards is a poster who contends Democrats lack values frequents strip clubs.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What this nation needs is a coast to coast chain of quality strip clubs. I would totally go to a Trump's Paradise strip joint.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

No, the Muslim countries all need wall to wall strip clubs to keep them busy and away from all these thoughts of terrorism.

4. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Allahu Titibar

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Isn't that what Larry Flynt's Hustler Clubs were supposed to be?

I've never been to one, but when I lived in Baltimore I remember city officials hailing the opening of Flynt's joint as a major step toward revitalizing The Block.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

See America's Taint Again

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

No, that's supporting single moms. Good for the economy you know.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Just checking to see if anyone has mentioned this yet:

‘Hey, if you don’t give us
    criminal justice reform,
    we’ll give the country to
    Donald Trump.’
    – Hawk Newsome, BLM Activist

BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADER TO DNC
    “I AIN’T VOTING.”
    BLM Threatens to Hand Trump the Presidency

[​IMG]

On opening day of the Democratic National Convention a prominent Black Lives Matter leader has issued a stern warning to the DNC and the Clinton campaign: “I ain’t voting until Black Lives Matter.”

In the wake of multiple police shootings of black men in the U.S, neither party, Democrat or Republican has stepped to the forefront and made Black Lives Matter a priority. In response BLM Leader Hawk Newsome launched the new I AIN’T VOTING campaign that should send shivers down the spines of the spineless political class.

The campaign is designed to make Black people aware of the power of their vote, and calls for all Black people to withhold their votes from either party until Black Lives Matter.

Newsome, a leader in the Black Lives Matter movement said in an interview with the BBC this week, “Black Americans have a chance right now collectively to say to the Democrats: ‘Hey, if you don’t give us criminal justice reform, we’ll give the country to Donald Trump.' That’ll send the Democrats into a frenzy. Black lives will matter then, I guarantee you.”

The I AIN’T VOTING campaign will be present at the DNC to continue to protest and spread awareness of their demands:

• We seek better representation in state, local and national elections.

• When corporations support a candidate they do it with demands. When Black people vote they do so with an expectation, and this must stop.

• We seek criminal justice reform as a priority.

• Fresh from protesting at the RNC this week, the “I Ain’t Voting” campaign will continue to engage in marching but plans to combine it with a national push to activate the disenfranchised.

Hawk Newsome is available for interviews at the Democratic National Convention.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh sure. Now people come to this arena and aren't willing to be patient with The Process.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I don't care how much they wish, Joel Embiid is never going to be president.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Hell, he'll never appear in Wells Fargo Arena.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oooh, the little immigrant girl out to win hearts and minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.