1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Shocking

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So what's your endgame here, other than you think you can goad me into voting for the most corrupt politician of my lifetime?

And my point was that many more will vote for Clinton BECAUSE OF LAUNDRY (whatever the fuck that really means, other than you heard someone else say it and thought it was "cool") but those "laundry" votes don't bother you in the least. Clinton is the worst and most corrupt candidate of my lifetime.

I have more confidence that Trump will do at least some things I like. I am certain that everything Clinton will do will be either incredibly corrupt to enrich herself and her husband and daughter (to the cheers of you and folks like you) or will be extremely bad for the country (again, to the cheers of you and people like you).

So now it's your turn to get the last word because you can't help yourself. I happen to hate corruption. You apparently love it.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Maybe they should actually take questions that are more challenging than "Did smallpotatoes once buy shitty cars?"

And it's "they're," not "their."

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Still imagining him hosting tea parties (lower case) at the White House.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Yes, I got it right on the third one. Maybe I figured it would be best communicate in Teabagger English.
    Now please, enlighten me, What did Snopes get wrong in that article?
    Don't tell me about George Soros or a liberal bias or any of that.
    What did Snopes get wrong?

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Conservatives" on Twitter are griping about the celebrities at the DNC. Given Scott Baio was a RNC speaker, I can only assume it's because no A-listers wanted to be associated with Trump.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This morning Pierce had a line about the Clinton campaign being "as subtle as a brick through a window pane." Now they've put it in visual form.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I have no end game, tony. I'm commenting on what I see. You are once again proving yourself to be a political fanboy rather than somebody who puts genuine thought into the choices you make on election day.

If you hated corruption, you wouldn't be fighting so hard for Trump. At worst, you'd admit you are holding your nose and voting for the Republican.

You seriously think Trump isn't going to put his own personal interests first? That is funny and sad. Seriously, many of the charges you make about Clinton clearly apply as well to Trump.

As I already said, any doubt I had was eliminated when Trump picked Pence as his running mate. You want to talk about corruption and self-interest? This is a guy who tries to deny the health risk posed by cigarettes while taking large donations from a tobacco company.

Please tell me you don't need me to explain the concept of voting for laundry. It is quite simple.

You have nothing to support your claim that people are voting for Clinton just to vote for the Democrat. There is plenty of evidence that will happen with Trump, given the Republicans who changed their tune as soon as it became clear he would be the nominee. That is what you did, even if you lack the integrity to admit as much.

So I get the last word? Does that mean you are going to run away early, fanboy?

JC likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

What are the things you would like, and how would he go about doing them? I honestly feel you can list the former, but I'm equally certain he hasn't explained the latter.

10. Inky_Wretch

11. Inky_Wretch

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that Hillary believed the "Whitey" tape existed, because Sid was out selling it.

Just one reason why Sid wasn't allowed to work at State. (So, they put him on the Foundation payroll, and on David Brock's payroll.)

Oh, and Bill was happy to use Obama's race against him in arguing Hillary's case with Teddy Kennedy and other superdelegates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.