1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I bet most anti-terrorism experts would tell you that ISIS is able to recruit folks and spark others to commit acts based on those videos.

But you probably know better.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump hedged at first when Hewitt asked about his tax returns, saying he would certainly “go over” them if he ran for president. “Would you release tax returns, though?” Hewitt pressed.
    “I would release tax returns,” Trump said, “and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, I’m in the business of making money… and if I won, I’d make money for our country.”

Donald Trump Promised to Release His Tax Returns a Year Ago: ‘I Have No Objection’

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's been audited for years. If he was employing "shady accounting practices", he would have been busted for it already.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's not why. I imagine that it's as buttoned-up and professional as it gets. He just doesn't want his financial interests scrutinized, both for political reasons and for proprietary business reasons.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Allegedly audited.

6. Dick Whitman

Oooh, that's true. YF is constantly imploring us not to take a Dem's word on something like Deval Patrick granting permission to use his speech.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hillary's been investigated for year. If she were guilty of anything she'd been accused of, she would have been busted for it already.

Smallpotatoes and Killick like this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's been confirmed that he's under audit.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

10. Dick Whitman

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's a shocking headline, but reading the stories, it isn't much of a leap from what he's doing now. He lives with his parents 17 days a month. All the medical professionals say his mental illness is no longer an issue.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.