1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I wish I knew more about the details and chronology of their relationship. I'm sure it's fascinating.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

They've been separated for years. Bill has a longterm girlfriend.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

What's most important is that the Republican nominee is encouraging another country to violate our laws and the privacy of our citizens (hack others). That's not the type of message I want my president sending out, is that yours? Are you willing to accept that type of behavior in your president?

The Fourth Amendment was intended to say, whatever the consequences, convictions or not, there shall not be unlawful seizures. Trump is saying ignore that.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The "Energizer Bunny," right?

If what you're saying is true, I don't understand why they wouldn't have divorced at this point, or publicly explained their situation. I mean, would it really hurt her? He could still be just as involved with her political career as he is now, no? They have grandchildren together, for cripe's sake.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Because thrice-married Donald Trump would stand up there and tell us of her moral failings. And Republicans would eat it up.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If that is the only portion of the Constitution he explicitly calls for violating today, he is having a slow day.

HanSenSE, Ace and LongTimeListener like this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

Hillary's deleted emails can't be hacked. They no longer exist. They were deleted, and the server wiped clean in such a manner that the FBI's forensic experts could not retrieve them.

If someone is going to "release" them, then they already have them, and had them well before any "encouragement" from Donald Trump.

Besides, as they're all about Chelsea's wedding, and her yoga routine, I'm sure they're of no value.

old_tony likes this.
  9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You're avoiding the question. Do you think its okay for our president to tell some other country to violate our laws? Do you condone that?

10. YankeeFan

Where did he do that?

If the Washington Post publishes her emails tomorrow, have they broken a law?

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  11. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

I don't like the guy any more than anyone else here, but that is simply not what he did.

The rush to overreact to everything this fucking orange idiot says is almost as ridiculous as he is.

old_tony likes this.
  12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.