1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Americans should hear more often about how the rest of the world sees us. It ain't always pretty.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Krauthammer made a great point. Since Hillary claims all those missing emails were private, her campaign seems to be admitting they actually weren't all about yoga and Chelsea's wedding with this statement:

If all of those emails really were private, then there's absolutely no espionage. It seems the Clinton campaign is admitting they weren't all private.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

No, her campaign is concerned that a presidential candidate is calling for a foreign country to hack the private emails of his own citizens, including his political opponent.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Can Johnson get to 15% to make the debate stage? He's at 13.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The opposite of radical Islam!

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Are we still getting debates?
    I sense hostilities ahead.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

BB, there are over 800 security controls that must be applied to get a system certified from an Information Assurance / Cybersecurity standpoint. The govt servers have teams of people to do all this work, which a continual effort (some is 24/7/365). There is no way in hell that server in a NY bathroom was anywhere near where it should have been from Cyber standards rolled out by NIST years ago (look up RMF).

And, that whole discussion omits the main point that the kinds of sensitive info on that system had no business being on it in the first place.

8. TheSportsPredictor

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Ah, Ann's daughter.

Ann would know what he was up to.

10. TheSportsPredictor

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The most true statement Trump has ever made is when he said he could shoot someone on the street and not lose support. He might as well have gleaned it from lurking here. Maybe Trump is Boom70. I think his banning coincided with Trump's rise.

/Trump shoots Cory Booker, claiming it was a duel

YankeeFan: Oh this is rich, NOW liberals care about murder. Where was this outrage when Hillary gunned down Vince Foster? Or when John Kerry bragged about killing Vietnamese kids?

Old-Tony: Booker probably would have committed a crime eventually so I say good riddance. Look at the stats in this piece I pulled off Facebook.

Doc: Ugh. I can't support this, but I feel like I must point out that dueling is still legal in New Jersey. Liberals should blame Jefferson for not prosecuting Aaron Burr.

YF: Why is there no gunpowder residue on Trump's tiny hands? Isn't it possible Booker shot himself? Why won't anyone ask the question?

Sunshine: Liberals hate themselves so much, it's more likely Booker shot himself and blamed Trump.

Old-Tony: I hear Booker was no angel.

YF: Amazing that no one has asked Ted Kennedy's family for comment, since we're bringing up presidential candidates who murdered someone.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Her campaign is "concerned" about anything that would damage her campaign. That's not horrible or anything, but let's not pretend they give a fuck about "citizens."

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.