1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Agree.

2. Earthman

Agree

3. Earthman

Well said

4. Earthman

Good point

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And yet, with Ben Rhodes -- failed novelist -- running our foreign policy, we have nothing but foreign policy failures.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

LOL.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Earthman

You raise a good point

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What are the successes?

Iraq? Syria? Yemen? Libya? Afghanistan?

Relations with Iran? With Russia? With Turkey? With Saudi Arabia? With China?

old_tony likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

As it pertains to the South China Sea, Trump was asked about it on March 21, 2016.

A transcript of Donald Trump’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

HIATT: So what do you think China’s aims are in the South China Sea?

TRUMP: Well I know China very well, because I deal with China all the time. I’ve done very well. China’s unbelievably ambitious. China is, uh… I mean, when I deal with China, you know, I have the Bank of America building, I’ve done some great deals with China. I do deals with them all the time on, you know, selling apartments, and, you know, people say ‘oh that’s not the same thing.’ The level of… uh, the largest bank in the world, 400 million customers, is a tenant of mine in New York, in Manhattan. The biggest bank in China. The biggest bank in the world.

China has got unbelievable ambitions. China feels very invincible. We have rebuilt China. They have drained so much money out of our country that they’ve rebuilt China. Without us, you wouldn’t see the airports and the roadways and the bridges; I mean, the George Washington Bridge is like, that’s like a trinket compared to the bridges that they’ve built in China. We don’t build anymore, and it, you know, we had our day. But China, if you look at what’s going on in China, you know, they go down to seven percent or eight percent and it’s like a national catastrophe. Our GDP is right now zero. Essentially zero.

11. Earthman

Great front page ! Last night made me really feel good about the next
    4 years

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, he doesn't know where or what it is.

HanSenSE and Lugnuts like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.