1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I didn't really believe this at first, but it's McCarthyism, and it's making a huge comeback.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Coulter hit one out of the park yesterday.

July 27, 2016 - WHEN DO THE MOTHERS OF ISIS SPEAK?

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He becomes a Democrat?

old_tony likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because he's fucking with us.

BTExpress and doctorquant like this.
  5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I grew up in what has become the real hotbed of wingnut radio, a.k.a. Scott Walker country. It's staggering what a cultural influence that stuff has taken on. And this is a state that prior to the last 20 years had been universally known for politicians working together with little regard to party affiliation.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Because his primary concern is trolling liberals.

7. Dick Whitman

I'm driving headlong into that state tomorrow to hang out with, among others, some of my wife's ageing relatives this weekend. Should be a blast the day after Hillary's speech.

I'm taking lots of bourbon.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

That's YOUR JOB !!!!!

SFIND, dixiehack and HC like this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK. Her mom has been accused of enabling her abusive husband, and helping to destroy the credibility and reputation of his accusers.

Does Chelsea get asked about that?

Does Chelsea -- who's name is on the "Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation", and who helps to run it, including putting one of her friends in charge of it for a period -- get asked about the Foundation's finances? About accepting funds from regimes that don't give women equal rights, and who have the death penalty for homosexuality? Does she get asked what Sid Blumenthal did to draw consulting payments from the Foundation?

Does she get asked about her hedge fund husband, who was able to set up meetings with the help of the State Department, run by her mom, or about his investments in Greek debt, made at the same time her husband was seeking inside information from her mom, who was working to save Greece?

Do they ask her about the email she received the night of Benghazi, where her mom told her that it was al-Qaeda, while she was telling the media it was a spontaneous demonstration, due to a video? Do they ask her why she used an alias for her emails, and if it was to avoid FOIA laws?

She helps to run the foundation. She's a top confidant, advisor, defender, and surrogate for her mother, but she's treated like a 12-year-old.

She doesn't do a lot of interviews, but here's how Matt spent his time with her:

Clinton also was asked a question she said she gets all the time: What would her father, former President Bill Clinton, be called should he return to the White House?

"He likes to hearken back to his kind of Irish roots, so I think he'd love to be called 'first laddie'" she said with a laugh.

But Clinton doesn't think that will catch on.

"So I'm definitely voting for 'first gentleman,'" she said.

Chelsea Clinton on her mom: 'I couldn't imagine a better president'

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Meh, it'll be fun. Tell all the little girls that they're pretty ...

11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Monica Lewinsky experienced gag reflexive

12. Dick Whitman

Mine's the only little girl. She's an outlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.