1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I know. How exciting that an adversary is fucking with our electoral process! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. And the libs are the ones who don't give a shit about our country. Right.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

And after someone took such great care with those sensitive emails. Sad.

old_tony likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. If you're worried, it's because you think Hillary is crooked, and it will be exposed.

Her yoga routines leaking won't cause a fuss.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Anyone blaming the victim in a cyber attack knows shit all about information security.

If a government-level operation wants your networked system, they'll get it.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

So you don't agree with @RevPastor that turning the server off and then back on was enough to thwart a state sponsored cyber attach?

old_tony likes this.
  6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Maybe couriers will be a thing. That can be Trump's legacy.

JackReacher likes this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Maybe that's a good reason, in today's world, for the folks in the highest levels of our government to make cybersecurity a top national-security priority instead of trying to circumvent it.

old_tony, Vombatus and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Look at how her emails were dressed. They were asking for it.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

PigeonCarrier.jpg
    "Here is today's updated Enemies List, Madam President! Secretary of State Trump has added a few names in the margins!"

HanSenSE, Big Circus and SpeedTchr like this.
  10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Hell of a lot more worried about our enemies hacking our emails. If you think they couldn't do the same to the RNC if they tried, I don't know what to tell you. And I would bet a lot of money far worse things were said about Trump than Bernie. This is a problem. No shit. But since it helps your side, it's "fun." Talk about sad.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I know you're joking, DD, but this really illustrates this election.

The Clinton email kerfuffle is a perfectly legitimate cybersecurity concern. The president has admitted it's one of the huge issues the government faces in the next decade. And Clinton blew it.

Yet Trump, instead of saying any of that sensible stuff grounded in reality, and maybe consult an expert or two to form a preliminary policy proposal, starts talking about goddamn couriers. And his surrogates talk about hanging Clinton in the goddamn town square for treason.

I know this is silly season, but this is so goddamn ridiculous.

12. YankeeFan

Can we imagine for a moment the lengths a President Clinton will go to to avoid any kind of transparency?

old_tony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.