1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You're too smart to believe these exact same statements don't apply to Trump as well.

He's not an "alternative" to politics as usual. He'd fuck you over so fast your head would spin.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Piers Morgan, JFK historian.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 8.22.21 PM.png

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Evangelicals ate up Two Corinthians.

doctorquant likes this.
  4. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Good point. Your vote counts about as much as mine in CT. Zilch

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I never said he was a good candidate. But I don't want to listen to an establishment that created the monster express shock that the monster scares them.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    old_tony, HanSenSE and Earthman like this.
  6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

JFK spent the war on a cruise ship!

7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Piers must have never watched pt 109

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"Herp Derp Washingon elites don't care about people" is the gas station hot dog of political thoughts.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"But did it outsell 'Art of the Deal' which was a beautiful book? Yuuge best-seller. Believe me."

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Donald Trump’s slander of Captain Humayun Khan’s family is horrifying, even for Trump

Trump listened to a speech by the bereaved father of a fallen Muslim soldier and used it to slander the fallen soldier’s family. That was his response. That is his character. ...

This isn't partisan. This isn't left vs. right. Mitt Romney never would have said this. John McCain never would have said this. George W. Bush never would have said this. John Kerry never would have said this. This is what I mean when I write that the 2016 election isn't simply Democrat vs. Republican, but normal vs. abnormal.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

WTF does that have to do with anything? HE said it. Another reason to hate Trump --- bringing this asshole to my TV set on a regular basis.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Totally honest and trustworthy.

Eyes Wide Shut

Shaxson reports on some surprising inconsistencies in Trump’s claims about his deals, his net worth, his charitable giving, and—most important—his inexplicable representations to the Federal Election Commission. On British financial documents, for instance, he has stated that his three golf courses in Scotland and Ireland are losing millions of dollars a year. On his American F.E.C. disclosure form (in which, I kid you not, he designated himself as “President of the United States”) he claims they are earning tens of millions of dollars. (Lying on your F.E.C. statement is a criminal offense. The late senator Ted Stevens, of Alaska, was prosecuted for it.)

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.