1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The Stars didn't even technically move to Baltimore. They moved to College Park, which is an even bigger shithole. History should make them own that.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Inaugural season tix holder for the nj generals. Saw nj lose to Tampa Bay.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Saw Herschel Walker play for the New Jersey Generals against the Oakland Invaders.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

That's a pretty shitty thing to do, but it's the Post, who apparently couldn't resist pics of tits, despite being a lapdog for right wing politics.

I feel back for Melania, who doesn't deserve to be slut-shammed like this.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Mr. Khan did not claim that Trump's immigration policies violate the Constitution.

"Donald Trump, you're asking Americans to trust you with their future. Let me ask you - Have you even read the United States Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy."

Though immigration was a major theme of his speech, it was not the only one. Mr. Khan did not tie immigration to that particular question.

It's a fair question and, frankly, given some of his statements during this campaign, I'd be surprised if Trump has read the damn the thing.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Bullshit. This is what she signed up for. If she doesn't like it she needs to divorce her pig husband.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That just got him a 12-point boumce.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I doubt Melania would (or should) be embarrassed by those photos. And, though they're nice to look at, I also don't think they have a damn thing to do with this election.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a shitty thing to do at all, on two fronts. The Right continues to bring up Bill's infidelity, so why not dig up Melania's nude photoshoots. Second, the Party of Values has nominated a man who proudly displays his Playboy cover in his high-rise office and his wife has posed nude. I say bring it up every day to prove what fucking hypocrites they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.