1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Romney plus Ohio, Florida and Virginia (and keeping NC) is still a 272-266 loss for Trump.

A large percentage of the "wrong track" voters believe Obama wasn't allowed to go far enough.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I overheard an expert talking about it while I fixed the coffee machine at McDonald's.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He must really want to watch that Saints-Falcons game.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Right. So, you need Iowa or Nevada, which give you six more, and I think he's got a better shot at than Pennsylvania.

Or, New Mexico, Colorado or New Hampshire.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

And all Jordan Spieth needs to do today to win the PGA is shoot 58.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

"I read about it in Time magazine."
    --Hans Gruber

RickStain likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

Well, if you assume that Trump can win Ohio, Vieginia, and Florida (plus, Romney, including North Carolina), which he'll pretty much have to do to be in the race...

Then it's Hillary who has to hold every single one of the following states: Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Colorado.

Ohio and Florida are winnable. Virginia is harder.

We'll know more soon. We'll know a lot more after the debates -- if they have them.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

That's why Silver said approval rating was a better predictor than "wrong track" FWIW.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Hence the president's investment in the development of new cybersecurity technology.

Until that happens, I'd settle for everyone following basic operational security procedures.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Iowa and New Hampshire are real possibilities for him. Colorado and Nevada I strongly doubt and no f'n way he gets New Mexico short of re-enacting the Colfax Massacre statewide.

11. YankeeFan

I agree that Iowa and New Hampshire are the best chance here, with Nevada running third.

12. YankeeFan

Clinton campaign chairman says she'll be there:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.