1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. I've been happily able to stay out of virtually all of the long term running vendettas/feuds here or "other places" because I have no "teammates," "allies" or "buddies."

In fact in any ways I've done more to alienate pansy ass kumbayah libs (who nominally should be "my team") as the shithead teabags. Hell, I've been banned from most of the lib sites, almost invariably for being "cruel, dehumanizing and disrespectful" to Dumpf and his supporters and "violating standards of discussion."

Tough shit. Dumpf and his dupes need to be defeated, disgraced, demolished and destroyed. BAMN. You want the Kumbayah singalong, you knocked on the wrong door.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

The old board was shut down for less

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

So bad ass.

TyWebb and Jake_Taylor like this.
  4. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Worth mentioning Clinton is also a real threat to take Arizona, too.

In the poll averages tracked by RealClearPolitics.com, Clinton is outside the margin in leading Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia and Colorado.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lugnuts, meet the new General.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Human_Paraquat

If Trump refuses to debate, Clinton should immediately schedule one with Gary Johnson. They make a handshake agreement that neither of them will mention the name "Trump" or even the Republican Party during the entire debate. (Probably not realistic since she'll catch poo for not inviting Stein.)

The risk of being pummeled by Clinton certainly seems like it would intimidate a wimp like Trump, but probably not as much as being ignored completely.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Human_Paraquat

That's a valid point. I don't completely agree, because the GOP didn't respond well to the second loss to Obama. Does it really seem they made any effort to appeal to moderate voters who went for Obama in the last two elections? Was anyone in the clown car going to fit that description?

The first vote I ever cast for president was for a Republican. Obviously my perspective on the world has changed a lot in the past 20 years. But the GOP has been pretty actively pushing me and a lot of other moderates farther and farther to the left.

I thought perhaps the end game was that the center would essentially be recalibrated, and it has somewhat. But it's not paying off in November of these presidential years of late.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I read them for entertainment value, same as I read o_t, but I sure shit don't take them seriously.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What you've done is make a joke of yourself. Also, people like you give Trump supporters a tool, someone they can point to when they try to defend their man and say that the lefties are just as bad.

Mostly, you are just somebody to be laughed at, but the assassination cracks are a step too far. Even you should know better.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don't get how the Right let Ted Cruz seize control of the party a few scant years, or how it had Sarah Palin on a national ticket.

But the right's shamelessness to doing whatever it had to do - which included handing the party over to total wackadoodle incompetents after 2008 - to win is bending back on itself.

I had my beefs with the GOP before Palin. I didn't vote for Bush in 2004 for a variety of reasons, but I did in 2000, and I'd say I voted 40/60 Democrat/Republican before 2008.

It's 80/20 now. It reads arrogant to suggest people don't know just how bad it is inside that party -- because, with Trump, I'm pretty sure they now have an idea - but it's stinkin awful.

Lugnuts likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So Dishonest Donald has backed off the claim that NFL sent him a letter about the debates?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He never backs down or apologizes. Double down and insult the accuser

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.