1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Same folks behind getting a Kenyan elected POTUS got Khan to go deep cover, get his son into the military and killed - just so he could help Hillary!

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Christ.

I think if I were covering Trump, I'd need a pair of hip waders and hope the BS doesn't get that deep.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I worked in Arizona in the mid-2000s as he was preparing to run. The McCain on the campaign trail in the general election was not the one I heard in Arizona. You could see Karl Rove's lips move every time he spoke.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

McCain was the liberal Republican so he was popular with the media, which always tries to boost the liberal Republican during the primaries before trashing him leading up to the general.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Gullibility and naivete are only cute up until about 5 years old. Maybe 6.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now, these guys are #NeverTrump, but if you check out his current timeline, you see how difficult the map is for Trump:

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'll put the "mainstream media's" track record for accuracy up against Roger Stone and Walid and Theodore Shoebat any time.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The more I read, the more I think he's got to try and win Michigan. Even if Rick says it's a fantasy as big as the Dems flipping Georgia.

He is not winning PA. He is not winning New Mexico. He is not winning Nevada. He's got to flip a state somewhere that's unexpected, and it has to be bigger than Iowa or New Hampshire.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I don't know man, she was a household name and connected to a popular former president people were looking at with nostalgia after eight years of Bush. And she lost to an unknown black guy whose name made people think of a terrorist and a dictator we'd just gone to war against. I don't see how her 2008 campaign can be looked at as a success at all.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

It was not, which is why they got a willing surrogate in Trump to give her a winnable matchup this time.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well yeah, 2008 was the first indicator of how unlikeable she is, and it's only gotten worse over the past 8 years.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Is Roger Stone the worst person involved in politics? He has to be in the top 3. Blumenthal would be up there. Carville too. Tucker Carlson. Probably Rove. Ailes, until last week. Not sure if he still counts.

I'd still say it's a race between Coulter and Stone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.