1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Oh, and don't forget sports writers.

"Manager, some would say that letting your 21-year-old rookie throw 120 pitches is irresponsible ..."

Double Down likes this.
  2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Almost all of my friends who are Trump supporters are doing so well financially that I wonder what the hell they're so mad about.

Lugnuts likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Obama will have gone eight years without at least one seeing 3 percent GDP growth.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

"Hillary couldn't even beat Bernie."
    "She did beat Bernie."
    "Well, yeah, but barely."

Riptide and YankeeFan like this.
  6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It isn't loss of income. It is loss of privileged status. Or at least it started out that way. Now there is just a lot of rallying around the laundry.

Lugnuts likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Noonan boys must be on to something. The reverberations of Facebook (and a random friend) don't lie!

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I mean, I know there are a lot of people suffering and struggling in the USA. But I don't know if there is a "national mood." I'm not sure there's been a "national mood" since 9/11.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

To say nothing of the silver-spoon pampered-princess billionaire baby himself. Who lives in a castle, eats caviar and filet mignon, and has had a squadron of lingerie model servants swab his asshole with fine satin napkins since the day he was born.

"Voice of the people," my fucking ass. He's got life fucking knocked. What the fuck does he have to be pissed off about?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It has always been about racism, with some other bullshit as the cover story.

12. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Good to hear that things going well in your neck of the woods. Things have turned to crap in our area. Bad state leadership a factor in creating a climate that is bad for business. Icing on the cake was GE leaving the state. State also getting hit by unintended consequence of Dodd Frank. A couple major banks had trading desks that a no longer legal under Dodd Frank. Put a lot of high income folks out of work along with associated admin personal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.