1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I agree with him!

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It's more apparent every day that this is just a corporate takeover for Trump. Except he wants to take over the entire nation. He loves the chase, and he wants the trophy. After that, who cares? He's Mr. Boss, and he's a tough guy (!!!), and he makes the rules now. All the rules.

And his lapdog fanbois are slobbering all over him. Even though he'll screw them, too. They can't see that.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Except for the whole, "Just because we are exceptional doesn't mean you aren't" thing.

Further illustration that he has the intellectual maturity of your average 5-year-old.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"If the military - which does a great job, by the way - really was exceptional ... believe me, when I'm President they will be ... they would have known in May what I was going to say about Khan in late July. It's true. It is. I'm sorry but it is. Believe me, when I'm President polls taken in May will reflect news events that won't even happen until July. Trust me."

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Cut him some slack. He's busy getting state inspection on the FraudSeeker.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Eight investigations. No wrongdoing proven.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Other than proven and blatant lies.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Security at the consulate was inadequate — which is unsurprising given that Congress had cut funding for embassy security.

– President Obama and Secretary Clinton didn’t do anything wrong — though in retrospect Clinton could have done certain things better in the days leading to the attack, but then who doesn’t have 20/20 hindsight, right?

– The report reluctantly admits Clinton herself “never personally denied any requests for additional security in Benghazi” and she was “active and engaged” on the night of the attacks, she was actively working with the president, the CIA director, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and others in the hours following the attack.

– All the conspiracy theories were bullshit. No stand-down order was ever given.

Two Years, Seven Million Dollars And Nothing -- GOP Benghazi Witch Hunt Ends With A Whimper And A Scapegoat

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

As I was saying about what crazy shit will he say today:

The election will be rigged.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Rigged" = handy code word for "I'm an imbecile."

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Following up on his complaints about the fire marshal in Colorado last week.

BadgerBeer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.