1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Don't think this is a d_b, but who can tell in this thread nowadays.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yeah, I missed on that one. But I haven't seen a poll saying the numbers have changed, either. And I don't expect the numbers to change, either. He's running against Hillary, after all.

I do find it interesting that Mr. Khan was on at least one of the Sunday shows. Did any of the Sunday shows have any of the "average Joes" the Republicans had at their convention? Have any of the Sunday shows EVER had any of the parents of the victims of Benghazi on?

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Must have missed when Hillary said they haven't sacrificed as much as she has or they "had no right" to say the things they did...

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I imagine that if she had, Fox News would have had them on by now.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Political science is amazing. New research indicates the reason for the post-convention bounce is that devoted Republicans/Democrats are less likely to hang up on pollsters immediately after their parties' conventions. I might add that doesn't apply to this longtime Democrat, and I'm sure there are Republicans here who could say the same.

RickStain likes this.
  6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

For those who insist these sorts of things never happen, here is a transcript of a Benghazi parent on CNN:

CNN.com - Transcripts

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Pat Smith was on MSNBC and CNN today, FWIW. But IT NEVER HAPPENS!

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Joe the Plumber?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. old_tony

Joe the Plumber was a Benghazi parent?

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You haven't seen the numbers change? What are you looking at? She got a huge bounce.

12. old_tony

There hasn't been a poll of military members released since the convention, unless you have a link -- which I would have figured you'd include if you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.