1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Clinton's convention bounce was bigger and the models are starting to be more willing to pull away from 50/50 now that we are post-convention.

For all the talk of how This Election Is Different, both sides have basically consolidated their base and as usual in a presidential year the Democratic base is a little bigger.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Trump-slurpers at a Pence "town hall" boo the shit out of an Air Force mother who takes issue with THE PIG'S behavior:

This is what they are. By Any Means Necessary.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. TheSportsPredictor

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I say this in all seriousness to the more devout Republicans on this board. Don't take this personal, Tony, I am merely using you as an example. I disagree profoundly with your political views, but usually that's just politics. It's a part of life and that's all. On every other thread, Tony is a man of discerning taste, broad experience, and informed opinion. I welcome seeing his name, because he always has a post of value. So please listen, and don't think of this as a partisan appeal. Cut Trump loose. Vote for Johnson, vote down ticket, but don't go down or worse, up, with this guy's ship. He;s leading you into a very dark place, a place it will be hard to leave. I should be sorry to lose you all as Internet friends, but that could happen.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That creepy Eddie Haskell?

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

At least you admitted your error, though only after it became clear many of us weren't going to let it go and Barry Allen couldn't have blown by it faster, but your overall point is just part of the discussion. Trump has gotten away with other horrible statements with what seems like minimal or no damage, so maybe he gets away with this disgrace, too. But there is also the matter of what it says about him. Trump once again proved himself to be a complete ass and you are defending him. What does that say about you?

(Oh, this should be good.)

8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Lugnuts and old_tony like this.
  9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

What purpose does Roger Stone and people like him serve in the political process?
    Is there any way we're better off because they do what they do?
    How are we better off having a completely baseless theory about Mr. Kahn being a double agent for the Muslim Brotherhood out there?

11. TheSportsPredictor

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the Hillary nudes. I think you will probably be awarded mightily by cjericho.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

If they are out there, who will be the pivotman in that circle jerk ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.