1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That's a funny term for it. He's been stomping on everyone he can so he can lead the news every night.

You just get here?

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

you have a point, but think it may be a little more relevant. that was the final convention, it's the freshest on everyone's minds. if most people think it was positive and feel good about Hilary's speech it favors her.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You have defended Trump, and you are trying to blame the media for this latest issue rather than your man. Trum's comments have been vile and the only thing dumber than attacking the family of soldier who died serving this country is contributing to keeping the story alive. This lack of self control on his part is truly disturbing.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Shouldn't be too hard, then, to find my comments where I defended what Trump said on this issue.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Agree. I've been banging this drum for a long time. Late August/early September is when polling starts to matter. And, if you're a person who doesn't want Trump in the Oval Office, the worst thing that can happen is for democrats to look at the current polling and relax, thinking this thing is in the bag. Whole lotta ball left to play.

Lugnuts likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He just lost the southern vote.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You said "average Joes." I seem to recall Mr. The Plumber received a good amount of media coverage.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I don't know about naked pics, but I do recall an uproar roughly 15-20 years ago over pics which showed Bill and Hill in bathing suits at the beach, including a shot of the two of them hugging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.