1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Military mom booed at Pence rally for daring bring up Trump's criticism of the Khan family. These supporters are something else. Pence is going to regret joining the ticket. Probably already does.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Was Trump Secretary of State while the attack on soldier Khan was going on? Because Hillary most definitely was the Secretary of State while the Benghazi attack was going on, and her actions before, during and after that attack are leading reasons she should never again set foot in the White House.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

See my earlier post about McCain and how he was the liberal Republican, so the press supports him in the primaries, then trashes him for the general. In this case, the media should have been trashing Trump since last July when he announced. Sadly, the media has lost so much credibility that when it did trash Trump, it only boosted his candidacy among a lot of fringe nuts. And now we're where we're at. A guy with no self control against a woman with no ethics and a whole lot of corruption.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think I'm on record here, as well, saying I had no issue with it.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

538 had a huge swing late last night. Now 65-35 HRC, with OH and FL moving to blue.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I was going to respond, but Killick already put it perfectly.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Using your own logic, the fact that there were 13 separate embassy attacks killing 60 people during the Bush Administration means no Republican should never again set foot in the White House.

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Disgruntled conservatives boo. Disgruntled liberals kill.

old_tony likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Wow, I bet high-ranking military officials are universally endorsing Trump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.