1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I seem to recall there were a lot of hearings in the 1980s. I'm up for more.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's because Hillary has an understanding of the appropriations process beyond this:

Lugnuts and Baron Scicluna like this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She'd have answer, you may not agree with it but you can bet she's thought about it and had dozens of people analyze it.
    Trump just says stuff.

Don't be a Chrump

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  4. old_tony

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Thankfully the Khans ended the threat of terrorism.

old_tony likes this.
  6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No one was stopping him from finding one.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh sweet gentle baby Jesus, if Trump would have not said or tweeted a single word about the Khans this story would have been forgotten by now. Don't blame the media for going to the Khans to get reactions when Trump won't STFU or after his advisors are RTing moonbat whackos accusing a Gold Star family of being terrorist sympathizers.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

She literally did not say a word. He chose to put her in the spotlight and wondered why she did not speak, implying that it was because they were a Muslim family. His big mouth bit him in the ass. He MADE her a story, and when she replies you're going to blame "The MSM"?

On that subject, I have not noticed Melania piping up when the Donald speaks. If you look at her, she's just standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hearing a news soundbite of Obama calling Trump "unfit to serve as president."
    I'm sure it's happened before, but when was the last time an outgoing president took this active a role in campaigning for his party's candidate? All of them do campaign stops, of course, but in terms of going beyond the rah-rah rhetoric of such events I can't remember the last time. Clinton and Bush were both pretty low-key when Gore and McCain ran.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Melania has less chance of being stoned to death, though.

12. old_tony

Well, actually, there was the mother of a Benghazi victim speaking at the RNC convention, which pretty much proves my point since she was completely ignored in media reports that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.