1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Somebody your candidate is putting his trust in. Imagine the administration he would put together.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Watching him this past week makes me really wish he'd just make up some excuse and drop out. I don't think the guy ever really wanted to win.

Lugnuts and Neutral Corner like this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And unless someone can control the runaway train, the stories atr just gonna get wilder. But good luck controlling Trump.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Here we go ...

RT @Olivianuzzi: Corey Lewandowski just revived Donald Trump's birther conspiracy about President Obama on Don Lemon

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I was watching that!

He said that was the point of wanting to see the Harvard transcripts, to know whether he had registered as an American citizen.

ETA: I had just switched from channel-surfing Lou Dobbs, and had just finished telling my son Dobbs was the craziest person on TV. My son wasn't believing me on that after hearing the CNN exchange about Obama's citizenship.

7. old_tony

I will continue to point out how Hillary is completely unqualified. I will continue to point out the folly of the media being objective. But as of right now I do not plan to vote for Trump. I thought he was a joke last July. I'm sure of it now. That still doesn't mean I won't point out when the media does something really stupid and/or lies about what he said or how he said it.

Lugnuts likes this.
  8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Lewandowski and now Manafort, as well as Pierson, are just angry, dishonest people. And the blonde, Hayley whatever, who is always on "the shows" is just plain stupid. These are the best he can find, but we expect him to put together a competent team of advisers?

Deskgrunt50 and Smallpotatoes like this.
  9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Pic or GTFO?

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

But you have no credibility. Talk about that, coach.

11. old_tony

Meanwhile ...

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

GOPer Meg Whitman supporting Hillary. Countdown until Trump calls her fat and/or ugly begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.