1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Shouldn't the mere threat of Saddam and his WMDs been enough to sell the war?

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm sad you'll remain as you are. But don't worry, there's still hope for a cure.

3. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

It's been reported in several places that Trump never really wanted to be POTUS. He mainly was in this to create brand recognition for himself, his TV legacy and his companies.
    Must be killing him now that he's decimated his "brand." Though I guess millions more will tune in to his next Celebrity Apprentice show, to watch the narcissist in full glory. Winner!

cranberry likes this.
  4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

538's nowcast went from 55 percent Trump wins on July 27 to 86 percent Clinton wins on August 2

the pollcast went from 50-50 on July 30 to 68 percent Clinton on August 2

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I wish we could separate the cause. Was that mostly the convention bounce, or mostly Khangate? I think the latter.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It was inevitable.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's true of a lot of candidates. Ben Carson and Herman Cain come to mind. I think Fiorina seemed sincere, though.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"I shouldn't need a penis to get paid!"

Matt1735 likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Let's see how many people tune in to Dumpf's nationally televised trial on federal felony charges of election fraud, embezzlement, wire fraud, mail fraud and a few dozen other charges resourceful prosecutors should be able to think up.

If Fucko never seriously intended to run for president-- and there have already been some former staff members who claim he didn't -- then every dime he's collected in campaign contributions has been under fraudulent circumstances.

LOCK HIM UP.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Any normal, reasonably sentient American should have very deep and serious concerns about Fox News.

Lugnuts likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump has said the election might be rigged and yesterday the polls might be phony too. This guy is already laying the groundwork for his "I was robbed" speech.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.