1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Speaking of, it's been nearly 27 hours since @YankeeFan shared a pithy Twitter-hosted Hillary misdirection.

I hope he's ok.

At least @old_tony is here, kinda pretending he wasn't ready to back the R, regardless. At this rate of back pedaling, he might not even need that anticipated end of year board sabbatical.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I've always assumed @YankeeFan is actually Donald Trump, so his sudden absence from here to keep his campaign afloat seems logical.

3. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

YankeeFan worked on Giuliani's 2008 campaign, so judge accordingly.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

YF is hard at work assisting Giuliani with the intervention.

Lugnuts likes this.
  5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

For crying out loud, he was telling the mother it was OK to be going out while he was speaking. Trump is an idiot. The "anything and everything he does is abhorrent" crowd is filled with even bigger idiots.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Going to be shorthanded at work for the next six weeks. Yesterday was especially busy.

Still trying to catch up with this thread.

But, what's there to say? Trump has been a shit show the last week.

Sure, we could have expected Hillary to get a bounce from her convention, but he compounded it. If the guy could stay on message, criticize Hillary, and promote his America First message, he could do well. He was doing well.

We'll see. Maybe he can rebound.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Are you referring to all the hurricanes the left predicted that haven't occurred? I guess there's never a bad time to point out that the global warming crowd is chock-full of liars.

8. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Remember when that random ice storm in Kentucky was Obama's Katrina? My, the right wing was so desperate back then. Thankfully they aren't desperate and ridiculous anymore!

I'm glad I can come back here after all these years and see the same wingnuts, bleating away. Trump! You people nominated Trump! Mercy.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Alma likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What the fuck does this sentence even mean?

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I honestly think Silver put his thumb on the scale. He doesn't want to be responsible in any way for Trump being elected.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

If you were advising Donald Trump, what would be your advice at this point?

• Stay off Twitter. Completely.
    • No interviews until further notice.
    • If you go 1 minute without mentioning her emails during your stump speech, you've failed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.