1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I can't understand why at this point you wouldn't do anything but electoral vote projections. Nothing else matters.
    That link has it 311-226

Lugnuts likes this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

dixiehack likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'd lock him in a room with the best policy wonks available and begin debate prep now.

Also, no Twitter - the campaign staff will now run your feed. Oh, and hire a freakin' campaign staff. No more insulting or attacking any human being other than Hillary when he speaks. Focus on GOTV efforts - which have been nonexistent.

4. RickStain

The state level polling is also more in line with. Trump disaster than the national polling. The nationals may be hedging with more conservative modeling.

In the last week, we've seen Clinton +1 in Missouri and Utah and even in Georgia and Arizona.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I think this one was my favorite:

[​IMG]

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. RickStain

The only advice I could possibly give to Trump is to drop out for the good of humanity. But I wouldn't phrase it that way because he is mentally ill and has no concern for the good of humanity.

swingline, HanSenSE and Double Down like this.
  7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

No.

The talk-radio cons deserve a harsh repudiation from an electoral college stomping. .... not that it'll sink in, because introspection doesn't play well on AM radio.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

My advice to Trump is to put down the knife and fork and eat his KFC with his small baby hands.

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Which talk radio shows do you listen to on a regular basis?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Lugnuts likes this.
  11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

12. RickStain

To be fair, they tried. They honestly tried. Never let it be forgotten that more people voted against Trump than any primary candidate in history. He just used name recognition to buy an early 30%, lucked into vote-splitting that made that 30% good enough for first place, the creeped it up to the low 40s with front runner bonus.

SFIND likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.