1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

How is Minnesota doing?

Oh that's right, way way better.

Riptide likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

When has Wisconsin not been in the gutter?

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh, like you haven't flexed at Noah's Ark.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

image.png

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Fuck you Tony. You know you are a liar with this shit. Walker is a disgrace to our state. A state that was once respected for it's civilized political discourse and ability to work across the aisle to accomplish good things. We didn't always agree with each other but when all was said and done we were an example of what could be. I don't know your story so I won't go there but I have sat and drank with a few of your apparent "heroes " and I could not have been more repulsed. The Fitzgerald boys and the 3 or 4 other "leaders" i have hung with have nothing but disdain for their constituents. From bragging about getting hammered and driving because daddy was named the head of the State Patrol to laughing about how stupid the Tea Party was...yet they happily played to them.."these people are so fucking stupid". While I didn't always agree with Tommy Thompson I trusted that he would work with Dems to make Wisconsin better. Walker only cares about Walker...at least that is what I was told by Scott Fitz...while I find your posts on nearly everything other than politics very engaging and informative you lose all credibility on this thread. I really find you interesting as heck on nearly every other topic but damn...

Riptide likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Because it was their money to start with.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The state constitution required him to balance the budget. He had no choice.

We'll how Walker's measures affect the quality of life in Wisconsin long term.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Wisconsin has always been a disgrace. The Arkansas of the Midwest.

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Hey Tony how has Scottie done on his 250000 new jobs promise?

You are not a bright person are you?

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The payout was pretty damn clever, IYAM. Iran was owed the money anyway and it gets to think it got it for something other than just...being owed the money.

Oh, I know. It's only the worst thing in the history of the world. Again. For 2,000th straight day or something.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Wisconsin: Where men are men and the women are too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.