1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Pointing out the most influential conservative kingmakers of the past few election cycles think Trump isn't worth their time doesn't mean a newfound respect for the Kochs (or a lack of it, for that matter).

The problem with your last sentence is the word "all." Not "all" criticism she receives will be legitimate. Not "all" criticism any President receives is legit either. W got hit with a lot of unfair BS. Hopefully, the conservative opinioneers will focus on legit criticism - rather than flying off into whackadoo land like they did with Obama - because the crazy stuff winds up detracting from the serious stuff. You know, the whole "boy who cried wolf" story.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I respond to your abject stupidity against my better judgement. But for the many sentient SJ members who may be reading this thread, please note that Iran-US Claims Tribunal has been in existence for 35 years to resolve claims on both sides. And, in fact, there have been close to 5,000 claims from private US entities resolved by the Tribunal, resulting in payments of nearly $3 billion in awards to US nationals and companies.

Riptide likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

dprince57 likes this.
  4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So why should our president try to create more?

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

George Bush did more to create terrorists than the Kenyan-born muslim Obama could ever hope to do with his piddly $400 million .... and you voted for him. Twice.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

"The JV team" was not created by anything George Bush did.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I really don't.

Don't really give a fuck, either, so no further explanation necessary.

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

ISIS was formed in 2004 by the merging of several insurgent groups in Iraq. It was specifically created by the actions of George Bush.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Huh, I kind of like the ring to the United States of Jesus.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You're a moron. Bush's dumbassed Iraq invasion is precisely what created the power vacuum that enabled ISIS to form and gain territory. Yes, Bush's actions are VERY much connected to the rise of ISIS. Nothing has done more to create new terrorists over the last dozen years than that colossally stupid and illegal Iraq war.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Sure. Which is why the U.S. and other countries should insist on inspections too make sure Iran adheres to the deal.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Damn I set myself up for that

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.