1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You should write more fiction. You're pretty good at it.

old_tony likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As good, or better than, Ben Rhodes?

old_tony likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

YF and Sunshine, you've spent years of your lives in a right-wing echo chamber believing all the silly bullshit spewed on right-wing media. Now you're waking up in August of a presidential election year and you can't square your beliefs with the reality that Obama has been an extraordinarily good president (52 pct popularity) and HRC is an extraordinarily good candidate and is going to be elected in a landslide. Time to start getting used to it.

Riptide likes this.
  5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When the Democrats spin lies it's the beauty of politics. Anyone else? They're fucking liars and cheats.

6. Mr. Sunshine

This is the funniest thing posted on here in a long time. It's oop-level delusion and typical liberal arrogance and hypocrisy. You jumped all over a link I posted because someone couldn' t possibly tell what Iran is thinking, but you know the exact problem with anyone who disagrees with your worldview. Tell me, when was the last time I watched Fox News? When was the last time I clicked on Breitbart's website (hint: it's a round number)? I spend the great majority of my time discussing big issues SURROUNDED by liberals. My beliefs aren't reinforced by being around people who share them. They are reinforced by being around people like you who don't. It says a lot about the modern American liberal that while you say you truly believe how wonderful your candidates are and Clinton will win easily, that you're still miserable and dismissive of dissent.

And while I'm here, I'd like to request that Dick remove you from his list of high-level thinkers. It's obvious that you operate under knee-jerk partisan assumptions.

old_tony likes this.
  7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't score your usual Friday night deer.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

BTExpress and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Mr. Sunshine

Hmm, something is missing.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Didn't he include you? That alone demonstrates the uselessness of that particular list.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When a lefty from the east coast talks about other people living in an echo chamber, I'm at serious risk of dying from laughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.