1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Certainly.

I like college sports, and I've criticized the NCAA numerous times for their greed, lack of priorities and how they treat their so-called "student-athletes."

Next.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

WWE?

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

WWE empowers minorities and women.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That was my first thought, but I figured since the guy I was responding to thinks that a whole bunch of posters here are racists and misogynists for watching the shows, I figured I'd go with my second choice.

Although, come to think of it, college sports also legitimately has a long history of treating minorities and women poorly, as opposed to pretending to do so for a TV storyline. I guess every college sports fan is a racist and sexist, at least in one poster's book.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And now you're projecting again.

6. old_tony

This is just so perfect. You weren't there. She was, and she was the center of the attention. And a reporter who was right behind her confirms her version. Yet you claim to know better than her. This is as Rick Stain as it gets.

7. old_tony

Nixon wasn't as corrupt.

8. old_tony

Or putting the CRA on steroids.

9. old_tony

There's "benefit of the doubt" and then there are facts. And now the facts are known and the left is still sticking with the lie. Kinda telling.

10. old_tony

You might be taken seriously around here if you stopped blaming X for what Y did because you claim that X likes something that Y claims to hate.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Sorry tony. I said from the beginning I thought it was a joke that missed the mark but our perception doesn't make it a fact. You really should learn the difference between fact and opinion.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

“Even after I made racist statements about that judge and attacked a Gold Star family, the Republican leadership continued to endorse me,” Trump said. “Man, what does it take to get tossed out of the Republican Party?”

Read more here: Trump: You people really believed me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.