1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Damn, that's rude. FWIW, I've never taken you very seriously either.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

This sentence made me laugh.

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It's rational people pointing out how conservatives are vigorously horrified of their own candidate.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

About A Third Of Bernie Sanders’s Supporters Still Aren’t Backing Hillary Clinton

This is kind of a tough one to read -- you figure they'd fall in line in a close election, but when their votes aren't going to matter anyway they will probably be more interested in keeping the moral authority and then telling everyone about it for the next 40 years.

If the votes do come her way, though, we're talking '80s Super Bowl-style blowout.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

538 does have her about to get to 50 percent (49.8 to be exact) of the popular vote of the polls-only forecast. They have her at 50.1 percent of popular vote if the election were today (Trump would be at 40.8 with Johnson getting 7.8 percent).

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Kid you not, I could have made that into a question on my undergrad stats final, and not everyone would get it right.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We were both close.

It's McMullin.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I already got it wrong.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Y'all don't be worrying about Trump wanting to ban Muslims from nations with active terrorist groups. His VP pick said they want to ban Christians and Jews from those countries too.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He's got a point ... We got enough damn people coming from Florida by my reckoning.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Trump losing the election because he lost Utah and Georgia would have to be one of the most unlikely parlays of all time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.