1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh Paul Ryan, you crawfishing little shit. Ted Cruz may have the personality of a canker sore and the looks of a closeted drag queen preserved in formaldehyde, but by God he had the courage of his convictions when it mattered.

Stoney, Deskgrunt50, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

For those who bought into the "Ryan is in trouble" narrative, he won, 84-16.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

His opponent, I believe, has officially secured the record for most media attention per vote received.
    Perhaps soon to be challenged by Jill Stein.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Isn't that what they said when Trump invited Russian hackers to crack HRC's email?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

But this is one of the more Republican-aligned things Trump has done. Tom DeLay and others have talked about federal judges in these terms; the Nevada candidate trying to unseat Harry Reid talked about "Second Amendment remedies" to Congress' overreach.

It's a little different because it's a presidential candidate this time, but the casual mention of gunplay is hardly something new to any GOP figure who has been around for a while.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Pay no attention to the treasonous, seditious and felonious shit I say, I'm just kidding.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

We know.

RickStain likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Conservative Heroine Sarah Palin predicted Ryan's defeat in May. Genius, I tell ya.
    This year's Tea Party Freak of the Week managed 16 percent of the vote.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If it didn't stop at gunplay for Trump. If reporters earlier this week can be believed, he wants to play with nukes too. And hia daughter. And its been a couple of hundred pages since we talked about him cheating at golf.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

FTFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.