1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Is that true ? Is that why this is happening ? Is that really the psychology behind this ?

And how to I keep myself from getting into that place ?

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Oh, Jesus Christ.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is he not watching Golden Girls?

"I went to my senior prom with a YANKEE!"

If that doesn't lighten his load ...

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Rubio is weak, young, and green. If I had to I could deal with him. Cruz is a more dangerous version of Trump, because he is smarter and works the system better. No fucking way I vote for Cruz or Walker. Rubio, meh. I don't know if I can honestly say I would vote for him over Hillary, as many things as I dislike her, but he's the best of a bad bunch there. I'd probably take Bush as the best of a bad lot.

Basically, I have the same problem that Republican voters did when it was the sixteen dwarves... none of them are attractive or inspiring.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Joe was right. Obama didn't take, or try to take, his Beretta, no matter how many guns were sold by "Obama's going to take our guns!!!!1111!"

It was a bunch of malarkey.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Mike Huckabee said he's more scared of a Clinton presidency than a mosquito bite in south Florida. So I guess he'd be OK with his 20-something daughter being in the zika hot zone.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Joe's just a bitter clinger.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, and the NFL sent him a letter about the debates too!

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yep. All this.

Fox News wants you to hate America and then use that hate to vote for people who appeal to anger while they set up a sweet deal for themselves. which, they have.

It's one long hustle of rage and dramatics.

Trump is peerless at it, and proved it, turning FNC's ugliness right back on it.

That channel, and talk radio, is a key reason why we're at where we're at. You bet your ass it's a culture "war," all right. FNC and talk radio will lose eventually, but what a cost it has been on our political discourse.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How do you figure?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.