1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

That's fine and I don't totally disagree but there is no comparison between the two. I actually don't mind Hayes and while Maddow is a bit much, she is so fucking smart I find her interesting. Of course I admit Maddow does scratch my liberal itch.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

CNN lies.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Funny, I didn't hear him say any of that, nor do I see it in the transcript.

Moreover, if she were impeached and booted out of office, her court appointments would not be nullified. They'd be on the bench till they were eighty.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Other officials still confirming it.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Of course, when you factor in the just 24,000 number from May, your one good month averages out to two really shitty months, doesn't it?

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Come on Star, obviously MSNBC is liberal but nothing like Fox. I do agree that Scarborough brings something every day that we barely ever see on Fox, another point of view. Is that a bad thing?

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Where? To whom?

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Never mind, I misread a Reuters release.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

O'Donnell and Maddow retain some independence but even their show themes must be cleared through Blowjob Joe, who spent a solid calendar year sucking off Trump 24/7.

All other MSNBC programming, particularly the now-unbearable Tweety Bird, is approved and slanted by the approval of Blowjob Joe. MSNBC is now a junior varsity Faux Fascist Noise (see also CNN).

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Maddow retains some independence. You guys are a hoot tonight.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You've got to admit, this (above) is too funny in light of this today.

When will Donald Trump disavow the support of pederast Mark Foley?

"When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign!"

Lugnuts, Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Trump had a prepared speech in which he cautioned that if Clinton were elected, she would nominate justices that his supporters would not like. But because he has the attention span and discipline of an ADD afflicted gnat, he had to ad lib and throw in the Second Amendment line. He doesn't care about the consequences of what he said, because he is an immature, cable news infused, insult comic

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.