1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You're referring to political stooge Karl Rove, of course.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Is it?

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Hope so. But there's a lotta ball left to play. Dem GOTV effort has to keep the foot down on the skinny pedal on the right.

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Kind of feels like a basketball coach begging for a second T. "What do I gotta say to get tossed?"

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or Conan when he was trying to get out of his deal with NBC. Let us pray it doesn't mean the return of Masturbating Bear.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hippy dippy bullshit. It doesn't matter that you know some Muslims who are wonderful. We all know good people. That doesn't change the reality that enough Muslims have and continue to take part in actions that pose the greatest security threat the world is facing right now. To purposely ignore that based on the idea that your self-serving political correctness is more important than ANYTHING -- including life, liberty, etc. -- is foolish and dangerous. Not to mention that it's the height of arrogance to assume that your approach to life is greater than life itself. In the words of my favorite HL writer, you are not the fucking cosmos.

old_tony likes this.
  8. Mr. Sunshine

I would vote for Coked-Up Werewolf

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He'll have to just straight-out call for his dipshit dupes to kill somebody (Obama or Clinton).

I put the over-under for that at about Labor Day. And don't forget, we're still waiting for the false-flag fake assassination attempt followed by the glorious Reagan Resuurection.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Seeing many of the posts here lately, I think it's time for another SJ.com get-together.
    This time with motorcycle chains and milk bottles and heck, throw in some soft pillows.
    Circle 'round and beat the living tar out of each other for a while.
    Then, when we wake back up from the pummelings, admit that none of us are as smart, dumb, good, or evil as we try to appear.
    Let's meet in Gary. YF, you bring the coffee.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What percentage is considered "enough Muslims?"

12. Mr. Sunshine

Paging SnarkShark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.