1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Can I double like this post ? Trump is making me have respect for Cruz, and that freaking scares me.

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

His communications directory is on the MSNBC payroll now and was defending the "Second Amendment" comment on "Morning Joe" today.

Lugnuts likes this.
  3. Lugnuts

Not sure I totally agree... But there's something there with the tinder box discussion. WHY could not John Kasich have been the nominee ??? THEN we'd be having this pertinent discussion.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Lugnuts

THANK YOU. Keep me real, Dick.

5. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

What part don't you agree on? Agree that Kasich would have brought more to that discussion as a
    rust belt Gov. Kasich / Biden would have been a dream race with 2 solid candidates .

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Gun to my head today if there happened to be a law passed that allowed Obama to
    stay for a 3rd term and he ran as an independent against Trump, Hillary I would vote
    for him.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What happened yesterday?

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Sorry it took a while. I don't live here.

That is a gentle reminder that you don't hold any high ground over anyone.

9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

COAL TO CODE!!!!

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I just don't get the reference. Enlighten all of us. Is it a dig (ha!) at someone's job, because that would be pretty freaking funny if it was (I'm serious, it would be hysterical)?

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Boy, that was quick! You almost deserve an answer!

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Best description of this election I've heard to date: Either candidate loses if the election is about them and not their opponent, but both want the attention focused on Trump.

(Also obligatory "pretending the economy is a magic box in Oval Office waiting for a skilled practitioner to push the exact right buttons is silly, as is measuring presidents by simple broad economic measures).

Earthman and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.