1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Don't goad him too much, typfitter.

Sometimes when people in the United States don't get their way, they threaten to move to Canada.

Double Down likes this.
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Please list examples of how unfairly Romney was treated by the MEDIA, and do more than cite a bunch of Twitter jokes about Binders Full of Women.

Was it when Obama seemed disinterested in the first debate and the media unloaded on him for five straight days, asking if he even wanted to run for reelection?

Was it when Romney's own words were used against him, describing liberals as the 47 percent of takers and moochers who wants "free stuff" despite the fact that the blue states have to pump billions of dollars into the red states each year just to keep the red states running?

I would like to hear more and subscribe to this newsletter detailing how Romney's loss was not entirely his own.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I was just there. It's a pretty nice alternative.

They do have some Muslims, though, if that's a concern.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So now you believe in CNN's veracity, but not about the Secret Service talk with Trump's campaign?

Baron Scicluna and TigerVols like this.
  7. YankeeFan

You realize others are reporting this as well, right?

No one confirmed the Secret Service story, and the Secret Service itself denied it.

I was right to doubt CNN in that case. You should just admit that, and move on.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh, so now you believe CNN?

I agree that it is skeevy as all hell. I am far less certain it rises to a crime thanks to SCOTUS' (terrible imo) ruling clearing Bob McDonnell.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Can you get odds on either candidate being impeached or forced to resign before their first term is up?

10. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I figure the impeachment process will start on roughly Jan. 21, 2017, but it'll just be noise. I do think Clinton will face a strong primary challenge in 2020. (By who? Not sure. But somebody will.)

11. YankeeFan

Not just a religion:

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

No they did not. They said they had not "formally" spoken with the Trump campaign.

I know this is difficult to grasp in an election where words have no meaning, but the "formally" was very specific.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.