1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary probably still gets the Aftican-American vote, and builds an insurmountable lead after Super Tuesday.

amraeder likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I said this during the DNC. He'd have beaten her handily, and right now he'd be 20 points ahead of Trump. Sanders didn't win because too many voters, especially minority voters, saw his candidacy as a veiled repudiation of Obama. Biden would've had no such problem.

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Just let them live? Jesus Christ. You might want to rephrase that.

Yes let them stay. Again roughly 3 million Muslims living in the U.S. and we've had how many radicalized Muslim attacks have there been in the United States? Less than 20 since 1980? We have more incidents of gang violence in a given month around the country.
    Make sure law enforcement has resources to track down potential threats. Give our intelligence community ample resources to get ahead of terror plots. Stay vigilant against any threat. And treat people like human fucking beings.

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

If there is some House of Cards shit, then I want it to come out. Throw them all in jail. Let Trump burn the country to the ground.

Until then, I think Assange is utterly full of shit.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Biden, no question. It's not a blow out but yeah, he wins the nod.

6. YankeeFan

How?

Not unless Obama worked for him, which he wouldn't have done.

Hillary still wins the South because of her husband.

7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

You have to say that it is a bit House of Cardish that a young staffer that had access to the
    DNC fies was murdered. The bodies around a Clinton election campaign stack up like Lincoln logs.

8. Double Down

The complicated calculus, though, is that Biden wouldn't enrage Trump like Hillary does. He wouldn't cut deeply into Trump's insecurities the way Hillary does. A lot of the stuff that Trump says about Hillary is because he's driven mad by the fact that he's getting trounced by a powerful woman. I seriously doubt he'd have gone this nuts against Biden. He'd probably think it was manly man off. So it would be five points, not 20. About where we were before with Obama and Romney.

I would be pretty great to see Biden destroy him on a daily basis though.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah. Some of the kids may even be gay. Then the GOP candidate can spend his time lying about how his kid is being attacked instead of answering the legitimate question of how he reconciles his child's happiness with his own party's platform.

10. YankeeFan

White guys thinking Biden would have beaten Hillary, because he would have been their choice are funny.

Biden's going to beat Hillary with women and African-Americans?

Have you looked at your party's demographics?

amraeder and old_tony like this.
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I really wish Baron would take a couple days off.

old_tony likes this.
  12. Double Down

Trump tells me every day that urban America is an endless hellscape. That murderers and rapist and thugs run the streets, and we need LAW and ORDER to be restored.

Why would it suddenly be some spy games shit this time?

Lugnuts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.