1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

They don't always get elected in the general, but the sitting Vice-President's advantage in a primary campaign is enormous.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sure.

But, who wins the African-American vote? Him or her?

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

"Too many people associated with the Clintons have died under 'suspicious' circumstances for it to be a coincidence" is not evidence. It's not even logic.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

In the same way Obama beat her in 2008. She wins in the south, he wins in the north and they split counties in between to the point where Biden I think ends up with more. Plus running after his son had passed gives him the sympathy vote.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Tough shit. Counter my point with facts or shut up.

YankeeFan and jr/shotglass like this.
  6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Selling access to the US government is lucrative business.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Your point appears to be that everything a Democrat does can be explained away and everything a Republican does (including in the way they raise children) is worthy of criticism.

Leaving aside that your calls for "facts" are rarely if ever focused on actual "facts" rather than your friendly interpretations, I don't know that we need a whole big set of "facts" to show what a ridiculous stance you've again taken.

Hokie_pokie, old_tony and Stoney like this.
  8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I was reading James B. Stewart's "Blood Sport" last night, which ledes with the Vince Foster suicide. The one piece that does kind of make me think was Hillary's fingerprints being all over the gun. At the very least, it's suspicious.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

"Democrats with integrity. " Good one.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

That's not how Obama won.

You're kidding yourself.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Very telling that you and YF both instantly think of Muslims as a foreign "other." There are millions of them who live here as citizens already, and your bigot clown Republican hero wants to flush away their rights.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

All republicans are pedophiles and closet homosexuals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.