1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It'd be easier for Moyers to write "the right uses the fake rage of rich commentators to hustle your vote."

It's genius and it's awful and I look forward to the day when it doesn't work, but it still does.

Rush Limbaugh probably gets in more laughs and smiles per day than anybody we know. Lives a great damn life.

The leaner times for him were the Reagan days.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Hillary is one of the smartest, most experienced and hardest working candidates we've ever had. I'm amazed at the depth of understanding she demonstrates on essentially every single policy matter.

There's little or nothing to the vague criticisms her opponents keep rolling out. Neither Benghazi!, nor the audacity to have a private e-mail server or her "likeability" amount to a damn thing when examined closely or with any amount of historical context.

She's going to be an excellent president.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    jr/shotglass likes this.
  3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

To say nothing of what Trump has said about Hispanics. Rubio seems like a guy who turned his back on an entire culture, and for what ?

4. cranberry

Rubio is an empty suit whose entire political life is owed to Norman Braman.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Some people tell me you can, believe me.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Maybe he can hire her to shoot Hillary.

7. Songbird

If he had a nickel for every time an argument went circular ...

... or Starman said daughter-fucker ...

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Riiiiiight ...

"This is something that even the original automakers understood, way back at the beginning of the 20th century, when they decided to pay the unbelievable sum of $5 a day to autoworkers. And when they were criticized by other businesses, ‘How can you pay that much?’ they had the best answer, ‘We want people to be able to buy our cars.’"

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiight (Take 2) ...

“I will stop any trade deal that kills jobs or holds down wages — including the Trans-Pacific Partnership. I oppose it now, I’ll oppose it after the election and I’ll oppose it as president.”

11. Songbird

12. cranberry

Meh. Being pro-trade is bad election politics in the current climate, so I give her a pass And she's right in that all of these trade deals have not done nearly enough to improve global labor standards in a measurable, enforceable manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.