1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Ann Coulter might not be an awful human being, but the character she plays certainly is.

She was a Trumper from the start. Not sure why, since he's never been a "true conservative." I seem to recall her complaining that not nominating true conservatives is why the GOP lost in 2008 and 2012.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

She'll be riding that excuse again by Christmas.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That's some sick, twisted bullshit right there.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Almost as sick, twisted and bullshit as Trump's abortion of a campaign.

Somebody needs to be punished for it; might as well start with him.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Standing on the ground you're on, you don't get to hold any superiority over anyone. Slink back into the shadows.

And I never said it was the total vote. I said there are some less intellectual than yourself who might think that with a perfunctory look at the website. But you're nothing if not consistent: twisting things to fit your narrow view.

LTL's rant is easier to take, because ... well, you know. But you just don't hold any standing to do it.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I have a theory that folks like Hannity, Coulter, Ingraham and Limbaugh got on the Trump Train because they loved how Trump took on the media. They lost sight of how the media always keep their powder dry during the GOP primaries and pulls out the heavy artillery for the general. They should have known much better.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. It was a joke.

Learn to laugh at yourself. It's healthy.

Songbird likes this.
  9. jr/shotglass

I'll laugh when I come across something worth it. Nothing you say is worth it.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

My rant? What rant?

Songbird and YankeeFan like this.
  11. jr/shotglass

Pick one. :) I'm out.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Once again, Starman feeds ConservativeSJ.com. Well, just for tony and company, this statement by Starman is wrong and I, as a member of what you would call the left, want no part of it.

Cue Tony or somebody else finding some other excuse to blame me or all Democrats for Starman anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.