1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"By the way, did you notice Obama's playlist doesn't include Toby Keith? It's true! Great guy, Toby Keith. Loves America. Endorsed me early on in the primaries. Anyway, my playlists are yuggggely popular. Many people say I have the best playlists."

When will you release your playlists?

"The dishonest media is at it again!"

http://nyti.ms/2bt8f3X

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Seriously, how much does it chap your ass? President Clinton. Madame President.
    Do you boil inside or do you let it all out and throw shit?

No comment because you're full of shit. Obama could cure cancer and Clinton (either one) could cure AIDS and you'd do the Yosemite Sam thing. OOOOOHHHHHH I HATES DEMOCRATS. OOOOHHHHH I HATES THE LEFT.

Fortunately, again, more voters will disagree with you.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Check out the making a murderer thread.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

How does this sailor's defense claim make ME dumb? Please explain.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No. You figure it out.

7. old_tony

Hillary is by far the most corrupt candidate ever put forth by a major party and you lover her. Just admit you love corruption.

8. old_tony

It's your reach, not mine. If you didn't see shit like this coming, you're blind.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Remind me because I'm old and dumb: Nixon? What side was he on? He set that bar pretty high. Hillary can't come close to clearing that.

PRESIDENT CLINTON. PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON.
    Must make you even more nuts.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I HATES DEMOCRATS

TowelWaver and HanSenSE like this.
  10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Awaiting your story on the rotten arena deal, or even acknowledging police corruption in the Dassey case.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

And let's be honest, even if we were to stipulate that Hillary is the most corrupt candidate ever put forth by a major party (which I emphatically do not stipulate), the GOP candidate would be upset with O_T that he's not being given more credit. Because the GOP candidate is the best at everything, just listen, he'll tell you.

Lugnuts likes this.
  12. old_tony

Nixon is a rank amateur compared to Hillary. And it's not even close. It's nice you bring up Nixon though. Woodward and Bernstein keep comparing Hillary to Nixon. I guess that means they are now just hacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.